Win A British Picnic Hamper
From the 17th to the 23rd of June it is National Picnic Week, so we thought we'd celebrate by giving you the chance to win a hamper full of picnic products.
National Picnic Week is in its 9th year and since it started Britain's love of picnics has steadily grown.
Picnics are the perfect way to enjoy a sunny afternoon, whether it's for a birthday, family gathering or to celebrate a National event such as the 60th anniversary of the Queen's coronation.
A major benefit to having a picnic is that it can be enjoyed anywhere; such as your local park, the beach or even your own back garden.
All you need is a traditional wicker picnic basket, a rug and selection of delicious British foods.
Some of the most classic foods to have during a picnic include; potato salad, sandwiches, scones, spreads, cakes, rolls and crackers, but the beauty of a picnic is that you can pretty much take whatever food you like.
Within our hamper we've included products such as; Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewells, Warburtons Wholemeal Rolls and Ribena, plus pleny more products designed to help you create a truly British picnic.
So if you love the thought of heading out into the countryside and enjoying a picnic with friends or family, then simply write a product review for any product in our Jams and Spreads category, and you'll be automatically entered into the draw.
The winner will be picked at 9am GMT on Wednesday 26th June so make sure you write a review then!
What You Could Win
- Warburtons Thickest Sliced White Bread
- Warburtons 6 Sliced Wholemeal Rolls
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Rolls 10 Pack
- Mr Kipling Cherry Backwells 6 pack
- Hartleys Best Strawberry Jam
- Marmite Yeast Extract Squeezy
- Branston Pickle
- Heinz Squeezy Tomato Ketchup
- Sunpat Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Ribena Blackcurrant Drink
- Robinsons Orange and Pineapple No Added Sugar
- Robinsons Fruit Shoot Regular Blackcurrant 4 Pack
- Pimms Ready To Drink Can
- Jacobs Cream Crackers
- Union Jack Napkins
- Tetley Sultana Tea Folk Scones 6 Pack
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be picked at random from those who have submitted a review of any product in our Jams and Spreads category.
- Reviews submitted after 9am GMT on Wednesday 26th June 2013 will not be entered into the draw.
- Contents of the hamper may vary slightly from the list above.
- Products may include nuts, dairy, soya, wheat and gluten, so please check before consuming.
- Some products may have a short expiry date so please check this when you receive the hamper.
Article Date: 12 June 2012