Cheeky Choccy Cherry Pots
These rich little pots of cherry and brandy goodness are delicious served with some crunchy brandy snaps.
Why not give them a try?
Serves 8 - 10 people (in 50 ml glasses).
Available from British Corner Shop
- 150g of Fiddes Payne Marshmallows White
- 1 jar of Opies Cocktail Cherries, drained
- 150g of Green & Black's Organic Cooking Chocolate
- 100g of Green & Black's Organic Dark Cherry Chocolate
- 50ml of De Kuyper Cherry Brandy Liqueur
- Grated Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate for decoration
To be Sourced Locally
- 50g of Unsalted Butter
- 200ml of Double Cream - whipped to soft peaks
- Brandy Snaps to serve
Marinate the cherries in the brandy for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Melt the butter, chocolate and marshmallows together over a very low heat until rich and smooth.
Cool slightly and fold the chocolate mixture into the cream.
Divide the cherries between 8 glasses.
Top with the chocolate mixture and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
Decorate with the grated chocolate and serve with brandy snaps.
Recipe Date: 6th October 2011.